Tennis Court Renovation by the Experts
Over 4,000 tennis courts renovated since January 2016
Tennis court moss control
Tennis court cleaning
Some of the team at TCM - yes, we all play Tennis!
Left to Right: Alan (my Dad) Uncle Iain (Marketing), Scott (Iain’s son),
Far left me (Craig) excuse the outfit!
We have renovated thousands of Tennis Courts and Athletics Tracks all over the UK but now we only work in the Midlands area.
Here are a selection of some of them.
Frequently Asked Questions
How far will you travel to renovate Tennis Courts?
• We have cleaned thousands of tennis courts all over the UK, but now we only work in the Midlands area
I would like an annual maintenance of my tennis court. is that something you do?
• Annual maintenance is exactly what we recommend to keep your tennis court looking great and for maximum safety. It can also save you the major cost of resurfacing or relaying a Court which hasn’t been looked after
Is there anything I can do to help maintain the condition of my court?
• Yes, you can use a moss killer from your local stores but the moss killer they sell is not that powerful. Health and safety these days means that the chemical is quite diluted. Having said that, if you spray your court regularly, it will definitely help keep the moss and weeds from damaging your court.
Can I brush the leaves off my tennis court?
• You can brush the leaves off but you are far better to blow them off. There is a danger with brushing that you “force” the leaves into the surface of your Court which is not ideal. Any remnants from leaves will encourage moisture and algae growth. You can buy cheap blowers but the life span is likely to be rather short. Best invest in a quality blower which will last the lifetime of your tennis court. There are many blowers on the market but I would always recommend a Stihl backpack blower.
What do you charge to clean tennis courts?
• It,s difficult to give an accurate quote due to the Court type and travelling distance but having said that, ask me about our “Special Introductory Rate” for new customers only. We like to prove how good a job we can do for you so will give you a discount on our normal rates if you are new to us. This still comes with our 100% satisfaction guaranteed, or you do not pay a penny.
Such was the success of his renovation system that Alan became self employed in 2000 to go full time with his new business. We have now renovated thousands of Tennis Courts (4,500 at last count) while continually fine tuning his methods to give you the best possible results in super quick time. In April 2014 I became Director after many years of convincing my Dad to finally retire, although I still enjoy hearing his words of wisdom.
Our passion for tennis stretches further than maintaining tennis courts. Myself and my Dad have studied to become LTA Tennis Coaches.
It was while coaching that we came across the standard industry tennis court renovation methods. The examiner told us that the methods used were very inefficient
and very slow.
Up for a challenge, and using my Dads earlier experience as an engineer and time and study management he decided to re-design the industry systems and develop his own, little did he realise just how much time and money he would end up spending on designing what is probably the best renovation system in the country. It ended up costing £48,000 in development costs over a period of ten years.